Hughenden Village Office: ph.780-856-3830
Hughenden Fire & Rescue:
Contact Persons: Brian Cooper (780)-806-3479, Cory Lefebvre (780)-856-2009
Location: #1 Simpson Avenue, Hughenden, AB, T0B 2E0
Hours of Operation: 24/7, 365 ¼
Emergency & Health Services:
Hughenden Public Library:
We provide lending of books for all ages and levels, audio books, movies, public computers, as well as ebooks, eaudio books, online magazines & newspapers and much more. Free wifi and various programming also available.
Contact Person: Naomi Degenhardt
Location & Address:
#7 McKenzie Avenue
P.O. Box 36,
Hughenden, AB, T0B 2E0
Fees: $10 /yr OR $15 /yr/family
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 11 am – 4 pm; Thursday 11 am – 6 pm
Water / Sewer / Utilities / Internet / TV:
Hughenden Water Treatment Facility and Plant. Provides high quality potable water to village.
Providers in Our Area:
Waste And Recycling
– A landfill transfer site is located about a mile out of town.
– Regular trash pickup in town is done each week on Wednesday morning.
– Large amounts of trash should be taken out to the landfill on your own.
– Boxes and papers can be recycled at the landfill as well.
– Cell phones, glasses and ink cartridges can be dropped off at the Village Office for proper disposal.